Ned Pepper's Outrages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Paul Broun (R, GA) Holds a Town Meeting

Rep. Paul Broun, a run-of-the-mill anti-intellectual, know-nothing Republican from Georgia, held a "town meeting" recently, and at it was reportedly asked by one of his "constituents," "Who is going to shoot Obama?" Witnesses may disagree, but several said Broun laughed nervously, then replied, "The thing is, I know there's a lot of frustration with this president. We're going to have an election next year. Hopefully, we'll elect somebody that's going to be a conservative, limited-government president that will take a smaller, who will sign a bill to repeal and replace Obamacare."
Of course, this is just the sort of reply a sanctimonious hypocrite and cringing piece of excrement might be expected to say.
Now, here is what Ned would have said:
[Long pause] "I have to choose my words carefully here." [Long pause} "I think, sir, if you were trying to make a joke, that you are an idiot and I want you out of this meeting, and I do not want your support or any people like you. If you really meant it, after the brutal massacre at Tucson where a 9 year old child was murdered, then although I am no psychiatrist, I think you are a sociopathic cretin, or even perhaps a psychopathic cretin. Where are my security people? I want this man removed from this hall, and get a very good look at him, because the police and FBI will want to be informed of this exchange. I haven't spent my whole life in this country or years running for public office to have to deal with people like you, who tarnish the reputation of our party and our country. And if anyone else agrees with this man, they can get the hell out of here as well."

No comments:

Post a Comment